Complaint Review: Astro-group.com

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2005

• Reported By:Concord California
Astro-group.com
1 Route De Bordeaux Langoiran, France

Astro-group.com, SARL ATOLL, ANGELA CURTIS RIPOFF A CON DONT PAY THIS LADY FOR HER SERVICES Langoiran France

*Consumer Comment: My Report from Angela is Great!

*Author of original report: Angela

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: getting a little weary of being accused like this

Got the report for the year 2005 in my e-mail but when I attempted to download the attachent there was a built in error in the file.( How convienient.) I attempeted to contact her and after several attempts all e-mails came back undeliverable except for one. She has not replied to me after several more e-mails and I even asked for a new copy of the report being hopeful maybe it was just an error on her part but even then I have not heard from her this was almost a month ago. WHen I tried to find other ways to contact her and did a search on the internet all I came up with was how she was a fraud. So appearantly I have wasted 58.00 american dollars. Shame on me for being trusting. Geesh! I think it is horrible of her to take advantage like that although I admit I played my part and take responsibility and accept the consequences of my actions I still think it is wrong of her. I am broke enough it's not like I or too many other people have money to throw away.

Michelle
Concord, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astro-groupcom/Langoiran-33550/Astro-groupcom-SARL-ATOLL-ANGELA-CURTIS-RIPOFF-A-CON-DONT-PAY-THIS-LADY-FOR-HER-SERVICE-125894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astro-group.com

My Report from Angela is Great!

AUTHOR: Lynn - (Canada)

I too ordered a report from Angela late last year. And I had a bit of trouble getting it, for some reason, technical problems I guess ....BUT it is the most dead on prediction I have ever had. She predicted very precise periods of time in which certain things would happen in my professional life and every single one of them has happened. There's only one big prediction left (for Oct 2005) and I'm anxious to see what happens. I plan on asking her to do another report for me in 2006.

Angela

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I have been in contact with angela and have found her to be a sincire and kind lady. She did not deserve to be bashed like that I freely admit it. She has gone out of her way despite my harsh words and accusations to work things out.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

getting a little weary of being accused like this

AUTHOR: Angela - (Europe)

Hello dear,

Well I'm getting a little weary of being accused like this. I am an honest human being who strives to do my best for all my clients. Of course mistakes and misunderstandings are made.

I provide a service to my people and will NOT be accused of such accusations.

Please get in touch with me on this email address, reading@intrnic.com , so I can search your details on our database here, and have everything satisfied for the right reasons.

reading@intrnic.com