Complaint Review: Audiofile 583LR

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:Suga Land Texas
Audiofile 583LR
Coit Richardson, Texas U.S.A.

Audiofile 583LR ripoff 2 guys in an SUV audiofile 583LR Richardson Texas

Well same thing happened to me just a few hours ago. I felt like such a dumbass, even before I knew it was a ripoff. I was at a Fina gas station filling up in Richardson, Texas. Well a guy asked me if i wanted some speakers and he opened up the trunk of his white expedition. And said hed sell them for like $600 and they are worth like $1.3K I told him all I had was about $100 and I was sorry.

So when I was getting in my car the other guy jumped out and grabed the speakers and brough them over and said hed sell them for $120. So I said ok. Even though Im pissed about being scamed, I know I deserve it after buying speakers out of a guys trunk. But for $120 I would have spent that much on the same speakers at bestbuy, so its not to big of a deal to me. I hope someone catches the a-holes though.

T
Suga Land, Texas

*EDitor's Comment: Rip-off Report confirms contact info salesman misrepresentation ripoff

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2004 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Audiofile-583LR/Richardson-Texas-75080/Audiofile-583LR-ripoff-2-guys-in-an-SUV-audiofile-583LR-Richardson-Texas-82142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Audiofile 583LR