Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Submitted: Wed, February 19, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: GeoD — Bronx New York
VanNuy, California USA

AuraVie Good Skin (Internet) highway robbers! Real time scammers! VanNuy California

I completed an online survey, at the end of which I was asked to select a gift for participating. I selected a   trial kit from AuraVie for less than $4.00 and requiring that I pay shipping and handling.

I did receive the trial kit but upon looking at my credit card statement, I saw a charge of almost $98.00 from the same company.

I did not order any additonal product from this company and there certainly was nothing to advise me that the 'trial' would have cost me almost $100.00.

My credit card company representative advised that I will be reimbursed the amount but I am not yet certain that the amount has been refunded.

Please, please, publish so that AuraVie/Good Skin can be known as the scammers that they are!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/VanNuy-California/AuraVie-Good-Skin-Internet-highway-robbers-Real-time-scammers-VanNuy-California-1124952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie