Complaint Review: AuraVie

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: marilyn — Solomon Kansas United States of America
AuraVie

AuraVie I ordered a so-called free trial. paid the shipping and handleing. I did not see that I only had 10 days. i tried to cancel within 30 days but they are billing me 97.00 and refuse to cancel. Internet

I order a free trial and thought I had 30 days.  I believe that is normal.  Within 10 days they charged me $97.  and when I canceled they refused to delete my charges.  I also order a free trial of another product, Lavela, from the same ad and they did the same to me.  I am still unsure if these charges have been removed.  This is certainly a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AuraVie/internet/AuraVie-I-ordered-a-so-called-free-trial-paid-the-shipping-and-handleing-I-did-not-se-988372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AuraVie