• Report: #1131956

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy — North Wales Pennsylvania
BCN Financial
, Select State/Province USA

I received a message on my answering machine stating where this guy was calling from and that I was served. So I called the phone number that they provided and spoke with a Mrs. Henderson regarding my civil complaint against me for a credit card that was trying to collect a debt from 2001. So i was very concerned and told them that i did not have a job right now and the only amount I could pay was $200. They gave me 2 options, a settlement offer and then a monthly or weekly payment. So i went to a moneygram center because i do not have any credit cards or a checking account. I sent them the money. Big Mistake!!!!!! I called the credit card company when I got home and they said it was a SCAM!!!! So now i am out the 200 bucks, but wanted to make everyone aware that this is what this company was doing. Please becareful and make sure you check into this kind of stuff before you send any money.

Kathy North Wales, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCN-Financial/Select-StateProvince/BCN-Financial-SCAMMED-ME-VIRGINIA-1131956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BCN Financial