Complaint Review: B.C.T.I.

• Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:tacoma Washington
B.C.T.I.
Tacoma, Washington U.S.A.

B.C.T.I. Ex-employee fired for refusing to enroll people without ability to benefit Tacoma Washington

As a former career consultant at BCTI Tacoma, I was told to be caring and understanding to the individuals, help them start a new path in life. I did what I was hired to do, I cared. But I cared so much about these people that I also refused to enroll people that were unable to complete the program, or lacked the mental capacity to understand the financial aid. Because I did not consistently have 7 students in class, I was let go. I truly cared for every student I enrolled and I did so with the best intentions for their future. I am ashamed that I was ever a part of that organization. To all former students, follow you dreams do not let BCTI hold you back from a bright future.

Melinda
Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BCTI/Tacoma-Washington/BCTI-Ex-employee-fired-for-refusing-to-enroll-people-without-ability-to-benefit-Tacoma-138903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on B.C.T.I.