Complaint Review: BERKLEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS

• Submitted: Thu, June 10, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:sun city Arizona
BERKLEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS
Warner Healthcare Inc CINCINNATI, Ohio U.S.A.

BERKLEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS AKA WARNER HEALTHCARE INC. I CANCELED MANAGED CARE IN fEBRUARY OF 2004, TODAY 06/10/2004 THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 45.00 FOR PRODUCT I HAVE NEVER RECIEVED AND SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER CANCELING WITH THEM CINCINNATI Ohio

I canceled my "managed care" in February 2004, because they were charging my creditcard and sending me box after box of Avlimil...more than anyone would want or need.

Today 06/10/2004 3 months after I cancel, my credit card/debit card is charged 45.00 to Warner Healthcare Inc...I did not authorize or reopen this account and they both Berkeley aka Warner are fraudulantly taking money from my account, I have recieved no product...

How can I get this to stop? Beware, stay away from Berkely aka warner Healthcare and thier fraudulent proctices...I am being ripped off!

Susan
Sun City, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2004 10:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BERKLEY-PREMIUM-NUTRACEUTICALS/CINCINNATI-Ohio-45242/BERKLEY-PREMIUM-NUTRACEUTICALS-AKA-WARNER-HEALTHCARE-INC-I-CANCELED-MANAGED-CARE-IN-fEBRU-94477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BERKLEY PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS