Complaint Review: Bankcard Empire

• Reported By:Lakewood California
Bankcard Empire
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bankcard Empire Bankcard Empire are scam artists Tempe Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

Hello, I signed up with bankcard empire last month and i received the training package and it looked righteous. I paid $150.00 for this business that was the first phone call I was really excited. Then the second call came the director was asking for $2500.00 hundred. I was taken aback I really get upset when you sign up for a business they get you for the intial sign up fee then they hit you for that large mentor amount it just sickens me.

I gave my so called director the riot act about why should I pay him that money when there's no guarantee that I was going to make money only on his word. huh he tried so hard to convince me I wasn't so convinced after that he got mad and hung up lol.

I called customer service to request my money back. they won't give it back saying I can work the program without a mentor yeah right. I won't put my good name on anything for this company of scam artist they take your money and run.

The intial fee is a substantial amount when you not working but when the come back at you with that big chunk forget it. "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck" then its a duck. Theses people are such shallow little people who will get theirs in the end.

It is such said world were living in today when people have to be ripping their neighbors off without any regard or concious. Although I'm still hopeful about finding a home base business but to no avail.

dbrtristan Lakewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankcard-Empire/Tempe-Arizona-85011/Bankcard-Empire-Bankcard-Empire-are-scam-artists-Tempe-ArizonaUPDATE-Rip-off-Report-INVE-369321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankcard Empire