Complaint Review: Bethea Jenner/myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Hoover Alabama
Bethea Jenner/myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
167 Cherry St, PMB 292 Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bethea Jenner/myhealthwealthandhappiness.com Unauthorized charge Milford Connecticut

I bought a cross and chain for $31.90 on 1/27/08 from this site. My card was charged on 1/27 and the merchandise shipped and received.

On 2/27/08 my card was charged again for the same amount. I wrote the company and explained that this charge was unauthorized and I want my card credited. I received an email in return say "I am glad you have received the necklace." Nothing about refunding my money or crediting my account. I have had to close that card out and it will take a week for me to receive a new one.

Coco
Hoover, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bethea-Jennermyhealthwealthandhappinesscom/Milford-Connecticut-06460/Bethea-Jennermyhealthwealthandhappinesscom-Unauthorized-charge-Milford-Connecticut-314201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bethea Jenner/myhealthwealthandhappiness.com

plates