Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:Sydney Other
Bidz.com
3562 Eastham Dr Culver City, California U.S.A.

Bidz.com Bidz refuses refund & refuses to answer emails - jewelry fell apart after 2 weeks use Culver City California

*Author of original report: Still waiting for my refund Bidz

*Author of original report: update

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

On 7th July, 2008 I bought a yellow gold and sapphire ring from bidz.com. Over the last 12-15 months I have spent over $12,000 with bidz.

After I resold this ring, my customer returned it to me after 2 weeks. The setting had broken & the gem had fallen out. There were no signs of mistreatment. And, this wasn't the first time I've had bidz items returned to me because they had fallen apart in a similar manor. In fact, this has happened at least 8 times.

I asked for a refund or the ring to be repaired, bidz refused because it was outside their 14 day return period. I then replied to their response and received no response. I sent another 2 emails & still received no response. They obviously decided it's easier to ignore me.

I then wrote them a letter and sent it to them. I received a phone call 2-3 weeks after sending the letter. Again, the refund was refused. I even explained that I would no longer buy from them again and still, they were happy not to refund my $27!

Now I have forwarded the matter to the Californian ATTORNEY GENERAL.

I urge other consumers not to buy from bidz.com. They have poor customer service & sell very poor quality jewelry. They also seem to have a habit of deciding to help customers only after they post their horror experiences online.

Adrian
Sydney
Australia

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on BIDZ.COM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California-90232/Bidzcom-Bidz-refuses-refund-refuses-to-answer-emails-jewelry-fell-apart-after-2-weeks-1033137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Still waiting for my refund Bidz

AUTHOR: Adrian - (Australia)

To Bidz,

Although you have replied to my original post, I haven't heard anything since. As you can see, I've responded with the appropriate details.

I guess you guys just like to reply with an offer to help to fool customers who don't know any better.

A

update

AUTHOR: Adrian - (Australia)

To Bidz,

The barcode number of this item is bidz001095483 & the listing number is mos_108223 and the invoice number is 4773636.

That should be enough information. You can contact me here or you should have my account contact details on your file.

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We do have a return policy; all of our items are guaranteed to be as described if they are not as described or you are not satisfied, the items may be returned for a refund.
They must be returned within the allotted time frame.

If unfortunately you are unable to contact us via email, please feel free to contact us via LiveHelp and or by contacting our customer service department at 800-444-8124.

Please provide us with a username, and or a listing number to locate your account. Once located we will further assist you and provide you with a resolution.