Complaint Review: Bidz.com

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:alltavile California
Bidz.com
3562 Eastham Drive Culver City, California U.S.A.

Bidz.com Heartbroken Bride Culvar CityCulver City California

*UPDATE Employee: Bidz.com

*Author of original report: ok

My fiance and i are on a very tight budget for our wedding so when I was checking my email and got an email from The Knot wedding magizine, with this ad on it i checked it out. Oh my goodness what a great way to save some money. We won a wedding ring set valued at $2,000 won for $347 and a gentelmans ring valued at $550 won for $223.

Now our wedding is a week away and we have NO wedding rings. They were supposed to be here dayz ago and today i recieved an email saying my package had just been shipped, and that it would be here in 24-48 hours.

Now i am readding all of this and crying because i was totally ripped off right before my wedding. I cant believe i wont have wedding rings because i was to trusting. Lord only knows these people could all be sitting o ship some where drinking champange and somking cigars all that was purchesed with my card #.

If my rings every get here i will most certainly right an update, and let you know if maybe just maybe this company CAN do something right. I still would never recomand this company to anyone ever. I havent even been ripped off yet but it sure does feel like it.

Junesmommy
alltavile, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bidzcom/Culver-City-California-90232/Bidzcom-Heartbroken-Bride-Culvar-CityCulver-City-California-373262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bidz.com

Bidz.com

AUTHOR: Customer Service Team - (U.S.A.)

Dear Customer,

We would like to begin by thanking you for sharing your experience with Bidz.com. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with the items.

Please know that our Customer Service Team is standing by to answer any questions you may have and to provide you with any additional assistance.

Bidz.com Customer Service Team

ok

AUTHOR: Junesmommy - (U.S.A.)

i feel really bad the rings came in the mail today and they were exactly what we wanted, i just gat so stressed reading everyone erlses reports that i gaot very worried. But I still would not deal with this company again in the future.