Gods

• Reported By:Lake Kiowa Texas
Bikers Den
www.bikersden.com Internet U.S.A.

Bikers Den Buyer Beware! Oregon City Internet

Very poor customer service. I simply wanted to exchange an item for a different size. My two phone calls were answered by a machine. Each time a message was left quoting the order number, the purpose of the call and a contact number for me. I also sent three emails. The actions on my part followed the instructions on the company's web site on how to reach customer service. I paid for express shipping on the item which I did receive but two days passed before the company processed my order. My payment though was processed immediately. Many days passed before a reply was finally received. By that time I had deciided I was stuck and had given the item to a friend.

I suspect this a very small company that is solely web based and ran part time. Their prices are not the bargain basement type. I advise anyone thinking of purchasing from the Bikers Den to reconsider.

Richard
Lake Kiowa, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2009 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bikers-Den/internet/Bikers-Den-Buyer-Beware-Oregon-City-Internet-446750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bikers Den