Museum

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Tim — Pittsville Wisconsin United States of America
Bill.ms.net WA
Washington Internet, Washington United States of America

Bill.ms.net WA BIBill.ms.net WA On 01/02/2013 I have been charged $20.53 from my bank account for Bill.ms.net WA I have on line banking and when I went on line I got there phone number and I tried to call them and got nowhere Internet Bill.ms.net, Washington

I have online banking and when I went online to check my bank account I found out that I had $20.53 that came out of my account for Bill.ms.net WA and I was stuned but it left me with a phone number so I called the number and just got a voice recorder it would not let me go through it kept hanging up on me and this happened last night 01/01/2013 and then I got up at 6:00 a.m in the morning because I could not get any sleep over this then I stayed up tell my bank opens up so I can let them know about Bill.ms.net so I can fill out a dispute form to have it disputed and the money put back in my account.   And I also went on line to check it out at Bill.ms.net and found out that I was not the only one there was lots more people out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Billmsnet-WA/Internet-Washington-/Billmsnet-WA-BIBillmsnet-WA-On-01022013-I-have-been-charged-2053-from-my-bank-acco-989802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bill.ms.net WA