Complaint Review: Birch Communications

• Updated: Sun, September 22, 2013

• Reported By: Aaron — austin Texas
Birch Communications
PO BOx 105066, Atlanta, GA 30348 Macon, , Georgia USA

Birch Communications Birch Communications Inc Poor product quality, Poor Customer Service, BIG termination fee's, No response for help with poor product & service Macon, Georgia

I've had serious issues with the Birch DSL service. Would strongly recommend you do not do business with Birch in any way. I will not do business with them again. When I asked for help they really didn't help at all and said it's within the allowable service for what the contract says we must provide. After multiple conversations (and what some would consider arguments) with their customer service our IT guy said they're too unreliable...just replace it with another service. I asked multiple times for them to let me out of my agreement as they could not deliver the speeds and reliability we contracted for. They said no...we have a contract...pay up if you want out. Then I tried to have it moved to my home (I can use lower speeds there) to try to ride out the agreement. They charged me over $200 for the move and only would hook it up to the back of my garage. When I called multiple times to explain that I just want the service in my house I was told over and over that this was "out of spec" and I'd have to contract on my own to get it to my house. Finally I canceled the agreement and paid over $800 to get out of the agreement. I did agree to the 3 year term. I didn't see a copy of the contract. The verbal contract simply says that you agree to "our contract terms" which I did give a verbal OK to. They did not deliver a reliable DSL (cuts out so frequently you can't use cloud services). They are not responsive to repair needs. They were rude and seemed uncaring about anything except pointing to the contract. Would strongly recommend you do not do business with Birch in any way. I will not do business with them again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Birch-Communications/Macon-Georgia-31210/Birch-Communications-Birch-Communications-Inc-Poor-product-quality-Poor-Customer-Service-1085746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Birch Communications