Complaint Review: Blockbuster Video

• Submitted: Thu, April 19, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 19, 2007

• Reported By:chandler Arizona
Blockbuster Video
1979 W Ray Road Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

Blockbuster Video after i cancelled they continued to charge my card every month,i finally had to cancel my card Chandler Arizona

i am a disabled person on a fixed income,and so i rent alot of movies.blockbuster has a 25.00 a month rent unlimited movies.i did this for about six months.when my month was up they would ask for my card again to process my next month.i thought i was in control of this.i never dreamed after i cancelled that they would continue to charge my card every month.

when i first notice they had charged me for 2 months so i went in the manager gave me a 50.00 credit towards my card.i never received it ,he even swiped my card.meanwhile i was diagnosed with skin cancer on my face and had to have a painful procedure,then i was diagnosed with a brain tumor.so while im going thru all of this they continued to charge my card.

i called the store they told me they had only a 30 day record and couldnt help me.so i went to my bank and reversed the charges and cancelled my card.i got back 7 charges of 26.79 each.blockbuter did not contest.

Jan
chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Blockbuster-Video/Chandler-Arizona-85224/Blockbuster-Video-after-i-cancelled-they-continued-to-charge-my-card-every-monthi-finally-244776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Blockbuster Video