Complaint Review: Bongous.com

• Submitted: Tue, May 25, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, May 25, 2010

• Reported By: Angie — UK Internet United Kingdom
315 Seaview Avenue Internet, Connecticut United States of America

Bongous.com Bongo International BONGO US OVERCHARGES BY MAKING UP DIMENSIONAL WEIGHT Internet, Connecticut

I ordered an item from the US to have it shipped by bongo.  I received notification they had received it and when I checked the inventory I couldn't believe the cost of the item, I queried the weight and was told how it was calculated.  I knew 5lb for one small sweater was too much so asked them to reweigh at a cost of $2.

I received the item today and as a pay as you go customer you are charged on the dimensional weight, I calculated the weight as per their calculation on their site only to find that I had been billed for 2lb more at a cost of $17.69 extra + the $2 reweighing fee which I was told was correct.

Bongo are ripping people off left right and centre and at almost $20 per person they are making a fortune and should be stopped from scamming people like this

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2010 04:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bongouscom/Internet-Connecticut-06607/Bongouscom-Bongo-International-BONGO-US-OVERCHARGES-BY-MAKING-UP-DIMENSIONAL-WEIGHT-Inter-606979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bongous.com