Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Submitted: Wed, March 08, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 22, 2006

• Reported By:Price Utah
Bright Builders
Long Beach,, California U.S.A.

Bright Builders took $6,500 to build website, wouldn't let me out charging monthly fees, ripoff Long Beach California

*Author of original report: Bright Builder/Online Suppliers

I answered an email regarding online work. Was contacted by someone from Online Suppliers, was talked into verbably consenting to having Bright Builders help build a websit. $6,500.00 was charged to my Credit card.

I tried to get out of it and called my credit card the next morning to cancle the tranaction it was all ready charged to me. I tried for several more weeks to get out of it.

When I decided I probably couldn't I tried to build the websit all the time I have had a bad feeling about it. It has been several months and sill I have nothing but have all kinds of charges on my credit card from Online Supplies and others.

I am just a retired State worker that cannot afford to lose that kind of money. I am also a senior citizen. I just wanted to make a little more money. I am just devistated and now I trust no one.

Doris
Price, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2006 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Long-Beach-California-90802/Bright-Builders-took-6500-to-build-website-wouldnt-let-me-out-charging-monthly-fees-r-180077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders

Bright Builder/Online Suppliers

AUTHOR: Doris - (U.S.A.)

This is an update. Actually the amount was $6,834.00 to built a website. The website is very pathetic. For that amount of money it should have been very professional. These companies are taking advantage of people that are trying to get by and make a living. But now I have no way to make any money and have a huge debt to pay off and it will take years.