Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Submitted: Wed, February 15, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 20, 2006

• Reported By:Peoria Illinois
Bright Builders
1510 N. Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff via misrepresentation. I have sources who informed me that there are some 250,000 BrightBuilders websites floating in cyberspace not making any $$,just like mine Orem Utah

*Consumer Comment: Here's one!

About 2 years ago I mistakenly joined the BrightBuilders scam and I never sold one item and lost over $6000 - $7000. This is not to mention the hours and hours I spent trying to learn.

My sources have informed me that BrightBuilders knowingly sold us(there are thousands)outdated or obsolete methods for these websites we purchased. I am told that there are 250,000 of them just floating in cyberspace, having been abandoned.

There must be some way to contact these people who have been victimized over and over so we can recoup our losses and gain damages for such outrageous misrepresentation on the internet.

Julie
Peoria, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2006 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-ripoff-via-misrepresentation-I-have-sources-who-informed-me-that-there-a-176432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders

Here's one!

AUTHOR: James - (U.S.A.)

You can find some of the newer customer through this link brightbuilders.com/customers.html

I am a dissatisfied customer also. My email is (((email redacted by ROR contact through the rebuttal key))) if you would like to speak to me.