Complaint Review: Budget Car Rental

• Updated: Sun, January 26, 2014

• Reported By: Brian — Alaska
Budget Car Rental
6450 Airport Way Fairbanks, Alaska USA

Budget Car Rental This rental car company set me up and charged me with $1300+ in damages. luckily they documented that they found pieces of the car inside the car door sleeve. these guys are regular crooks. stay away!!! Fairbanks Alaska

Budget of Fairbanks suggests that while I rented their vehicle it was damaged and that I placed the damaged pieces in the car. Set up by employee I rented a car from Budget Car and Truck Rental of Fairbanks Alaska. Owning location FAI400. I checked out the car at 1112 on 23 november 2013. I returned the vehicle at 1445 that same day on 23 November 2013. When I returned the car just 3 hours after I rented it there was no one there to provide a post rental inspection. the car was undamaged and driven 26 miles total. I left the vehicle in the Budget Car rental lot full of gas. Weeks later I received a notice that the car was damaged and that pieces of the damage were found in the car door pocket. Mind you I returned the car at 1445 on the 23rd and the damage report was filled out 1113 on the 24th. I respect the fact that I was responsible for the vehicle under contract regardless of fault however, at no time did I ever place damged pieces of the car in the car, this act could not go without notice and I have two witnesses to testify. Budget of Fairbanks is a fraudulent bussines and I have since found many complaints similar to mine. Please take head and beware of this corrupt organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2014 04:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Budget-Car-Rental-/Fairbanks-Alaska-99709/Budget-Car-Rental-This-rental-car-company-set-me-up-and-charged-me-with-1300-in-damage-1118527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Budget Car Rental