Complaint Review: Buy Merchant INC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 26, 2009

• Reported By: Trent — Highland California USA
Buy Merchant INC.
100 Donizetti Pl. #18G Bronx, NY. 10475 Internet United States of America

Buy Merchant INC. Craig Bentham Ordered items from web site totling 6 cases received 4 refused to ship balance even with proof of nonshipment from them Internet

*Consumer Comment: list with internet companies, other complaints under buymerchant.com

*Author of original report: Received missing part of order

To start with I was told for my 1st transaction to pay by "wire transfer" to Craig Bentham's personal bank account instead to the Buy Merchand inc account

"Shows they co-mingle funds" wired them a total of $1405.80 for the following

2 cases mens ski gloves, 2 cases ladies ski gloves, 1 case beanie hats, 1 case mixed knit gloves, Craig said after receipt of monnies he would send out full order he had it sitting.

After 2 weeks I received 4 cases everything but the ladies gloves, When I received the from him I noticed the mens gloves I purchaced had been altered the pic I baught then from showed tags that these glove were made with "Thinsolate" when received that tag was no longer there, the gloves were much cheaper than those with the thinsolate.

Carig got upset when I told him that was bait and switch tatics, I asked him to take the back I would pay shipping, and the asked him about another glove he had and if we could come to some kind reduced rate of purchacing those, "The word flew"

He made many threats of calling his lawyer for slander but he never said he didn't change the tags in all of this. He then demanded me to make a fromal apology of which I refused he then told me he would not ship the balance of my order, then he back peddled and said I already got the complete order, I told him several time he was mestaken, to no avail. I even emilaed a copy of FedX tracking it show he printed 6 tracking numbers but only used 4 to no avail. I nolonger want the gloves I have had to replace then with another vendor

The amount in question is $240 plus 74.58 shipping of which I got the shipping quote from his site   Totaling  $ 314.58

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buy-Merchant-INC/internet/Buy-Merchant-INC-Craig-Bentham-Ordered-items-from-web-site-totling-6-cases-received-4-ref-516520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buy Merchant INC.

list with internet companies, other complaints under buymerchant.com

AUTHOR: Joanna Levine Taylor - (United States of America)

same guy craig bentham same impossible bait+switch on his cheap gloves.
please file these together so it does not seem there's only one complaint!

Received missing part of order

AUTHOR: Trent - (USA)

Two days after placing this complaint, I received a call from Buy Merchant saying they will be shipping the missing 2 cases of gloves. I received them the next week.

This ended all dealing with Buy Merchant and myself.