• Report: #198481

• Submitted: Tue, June 27, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, June 27, 2006

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Buyers Union
1442 E. Lincoln Ave., Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union ripoff of refund check Orange California

I was contacted to receive a $500.00 gift certificate at Home Depot for $3.95 S/H charge. I was billed through my bank account the $3.95 charge twice, along with $119.90.

I was supposed to receive a package and review three other services-Buyers Union, Premier Movie Pass, and Call One Unlimited, which I could cancel within 10 days to avoid being billed the $119.90. Needless to say, I charged the $119.90 when I was charged for the $3.95 S/H.

I immediately contacted the company for a refund because my bank account was overdrawn and they did not do what they said they were going to do in giving me a 10 day review before charging me the $119.90. I was sent a check authorization form to fill out in order to receive my refund. That was on April 29, 2005. It has been over a year and I still have not received my refund for $119.90. I have called numerous times and got the runaround that I would be receiving my refund in the mail in 2-6 weeks.

I have been ripped off of my $119.90 refund, along with the $3.95 S/H fee that I was charged twice for. I need all my money returned to me, especially the $119.90 that I was told by the company that it would refund to me.

Carla
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2006 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-ripoff-of-refund-check-Orange-California-198481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Buyers Union