Complaint Review: CBCS / Resurgent Capital Services

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:amarillo Texas
CBCS / Resurgent Capital Services
PO BOX 69 OR PO BOX 163250 Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

CBCS / Resurgent Capital Services They are telling me I owe Sprint money and will settle... I am a Sprint customer in good standing and when I spoke with Sprint about this they had no clue as to why or how I got this odd collection letter. They did tell me to report them to Experian, etc... Columbus Ohio

I am angry. I am a Sprint customer in good standing and I get a collection bill willing to settle when my bill is current? I first threw a fit to Sprint and they have no idea how or why I recieved a collection bill from a company they do NOT know.

I called the number listed on the CBCS bill and a woman answered the phone with a simple hello. I asked if she was an account rep and she hung up on me. I then called back and got the answering/recorded messages. It even asked for my SS #. Right...like I am going to give that info to them.

THEY have not heard the last of me. How dare someone try to "settle" on a bill that is made up and Sprint's CS did advise me to contact the credit agencies and let them know what is happening. CBCS/Resurgent capital is a scam and I want to know where they are getting my name, address or any info on me. so illegal.......

Laura
amarillo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CBCS-Resurgent-Capital-Services/Columbus-Ohio-43216/CBCS-Resurgent-Capital-Services-They-are-telling-me-I-owe-Sprint-money-and-will-settle-311711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CBCS / Resurgent Capital Services