Complaint Review: CCA

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:liberty New York
CCA
P.O Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

CCA Overdrew my bank account of $400, The First National Card is a Scam! Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: There isn't much you can do

*Author of original report: How do they get away with this?

Back in 2005 I received a credit card offer in the mail from a company called CCA. As Im reading what it is and the interest rates and such. Im thinking this is too good to be true to be able to buy things from a magazine with no interest rate ever. So me being ignorant to the fact of credit card scams I called and stupidly gave the company all my bank account and personal information. They ended up withdrawing over $400 dollars and in return overdrew my account. They said there would be a one time fee of $199.99. This company is a complete scam. After I noticed that my bank account was negative I immediately called my bank and ask them what happened and what I can do to fix the problem. They told me to call the company and tell them to refund the money back to my account then they gave me some story on how they can't refund it and that my bank must do it. So needless to say I know have a deliquent bank account which I cannot pay because I do not have over $400 dollars to shell out to some scam. So hopefully someone can help with this situation and bring this company down. They need to refund my money because it is not right to completely take advantage of a persons life.

Alicia
liberty, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCA/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/CCA-Overdrew-my-bank-account-of-400-The-First-National-Card-is-a-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-283894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCA

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

There isn't much you can do

AUTHOR: Bcsformer - (U.S.A.)

Unfortunately since you may have agreed to the terms and conditions of the card there really isn't much you can do. The company rarely gives money back and it does not pay for overdraft or any other bank fees. Because an agreement was made it is legally binding. I have written other rebuttals if you search from the first page and on you can find them they explain in more detail. Like I have stated in the other rebuttals it is not a scam simply because they do not misrepresent themsleves or the product.

How do they get away with this?

AUTHOR: Misswiggles - (U.S.A.)

So i recently called the credit collection agency who are after me for this companys scam. They pretty much told me because I never filed a police report (didn't know I was supposed to) and waited over a year that I am now stuck paying $675.00 for overdraft fees and the company taking $400.00 out of my account.

These people have messed with my credit and now I am responsible for paying for this. I am a single mom and alot of people don't think $600 and change isn't alot but it is to me. Happy Thanksgiving to me! How do these people get away with this? Needless to say I wrote an email to a local newstation and am waiting on a response from them to let me know if there is anything else I can do. Needless stay if you get one of these BURN IT!!