Complaint Review: CCBill

• Submitted: Thu, February 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
CCBill
2353 W. University Drive Bldg A Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-736-6474
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

CCBill Email address for CEO at CCBill and how I got a refund Tempe Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Hardly

I signed up for a trial membership from foreclosure listings .com for $3.95. After 5 days, they charged me $39.95 even though I canceled the membership. They would not refund my money until I emailed the CEO of the company. The CEO is Ronald Cadwell.

His email address is ron@cwie.net He may not respond but I know this email address is valid because I got a read receipt on the message. If you have tried everything to get your money back, you may want to consider emailing him.

Mike
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2009 11:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CCBill/Tempe-Arizona/CCBill-Email-address-for-CEO-at-CCBill-and-how-I-got-a-refund-Tempe-Arizona-428967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CCBill

Hardly

AUTHOR: Anonymous Employee - (U.S.A.)

Even if this address is correct, which I doubt, company CEO's have better things to do than respond to angry e-mails. There's a reason they hire other people to do things. Besides, all you would have had to do is show that you cancelled it by forwarding us back the e-mail we sent you. You probably don't have it because you probably just sent the website an e-mail asking for it to be cancelled, despite the terms and conditions saying you need to talk to us to cancel it.