Complaint Review: CMG Credit

• Submitted: Fri, August 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:wallback West Virginia
CMG Credit
1 Millennium Dr Uniontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

CMG Credit Opened a credit card on my credit transunion report for 12,500 Uniontown Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You are so right!!!Absolute Scam

I check my reports once a year, this year I found a company CMG Credit had opened a credit card in my name for 12,500. I asked Transunion to investigate and they removed it from my report.

Barbara
wallback, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CMG-Credit/Uniontown-Pennsylvania-15401-6408/CMG-Credit-Opened-a-credit-card-on-my-credit-transunion-report-for-12500-Uniontown-Pennsy-365901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CMG Credit

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You are so right!!!Absolute Scam

AUTHOR: E Kerr - (U.S.A.)

I worked for this company for many years previously and it is a terrible shame what they scam customers in..The company has been raided twice while I worked for them by the FBI. The owner was in jail for tax fraud, drug traffic...
They use to sell vacations under several names..Used to be known as Cruise Marketing Group ..If you want a good laugh pull them up under BBB...

THe ccd. you applied for is not a ccd...Its setup like fingerhut and they go in making people believe they are getting an actual ccd..

Future reference DO NOT EVER apply for anything by someone calling over the phone...

Sorry to hear they took you for a ride..Any help I can give you let me know