category

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
CNAC - JD Byrider
7776 N. 76th St Milwaukee, Wisconsin U.S.A.

CNAC - JD Byrider Harrassing phone calls to my "referal list" AKA "Co-Signer list" Milwaukee Wisconsin

*General Comment: ask yourself if its worth going to jail for a 3rd degree felony

*Consumer Comment: Interesting concept....

How do I get CNAC to stop calling all the people on the "referal" list (which really turned out to be "all the people we are going to call 5 times a day if you're even ONE day behind on your payments list")?
I listed these people not realizing they were going to be harrassed and I need the phone calls to stop, immediately.
Anyone know what to do? Do I need to send them a letter or something? I try telling them on the phone to stop calling those people and they still do, every DAY! It's ridiculous!
Thanks for reading, and I share EVERYONE'S pain in the JD Byrider RIP OFF saga!

Sle2009
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2009 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CNAC-JD-Byrider/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53223/CNAC-JD-Byrider-Harrassing-phone-calls-to-my-referal-list-AKA-Co-Signer-list-Milwauk-420397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CNAC - JD Byrider

#1 General Comment

ask yourself if its worth going to jail for a 3rd degree felony

AUTHOR: chadro_6963 - (United States of America)

THis has nothing to do with them being late on payments. THis is a debt collection violation as they cannot contact any of the references more than one to obtain any info necessary. After that it is considered harassment, stalking, and in some cases extortion. If you dont understand these terms look them up on a law advice website. This type of situation is going on  right now with my mother. Except this is more severe. I have a car loan at these buy here pay here trunk of the car mafia outfits. The loan company has been calling her at work asking for HER to pay and to get our new address!? Get this!? IM THE ONLY ONE ON THE CONTRACT! My mom is just a reference I had to use. They also stalked her at work and trespassed on employee grounds. We have CCD surveillance of them at her work. We have enough evidence and witnesses to fine AND jail certain individuals and the company for a felony extortion charge, harassement of a non-debtor, and stalking. IF you work in collections, ask yourself this...is a missed payment worth going to jail for? Dont be an idiot.

Interesting concept....

AUTHOR: Resty - (U.S.A.)

have you considered this.........

IF you PAY what you owe....what you promised to pay WHEN you promised to pay it they wouldnt be hounding everyone on your list with annoying phone calls every day. It IS that simple. I know its difficult with they way the economy is......but ya still gotta do it.....