Complaint Review: CRICKET CELLULAR

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Clark — scottsdale Arizona
CRICKET CELLULAR

CRICKET CELLULAR NON-EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - NO WAY TO CONTACT A LIVING PERSON - JUST PLAIN ROTTEN Internet

This is a scumbag outfit that makes no provision for customer contact. The salespeople are nice in that there's all sweetness until the deal is done. After that..look out. There's no way to contact anyone if there's a glitch in your service. They don't send you a bill. Instead you get a text. I do not text. I got a phone so I could TALK to people. So I just let the acct. lapse. When I tried to restart by just paying the bill, I was told I'd have to pay for the "free month" of texting they gave me...in case I wanted to change my mind and contact them. of course, no one told me about this before hand. In fact, I told them specifically I was not interested in texting at all. Again, no mention of the conditional free texting at any time.

Their menu system is a joke. Just round and round. Half the operators are not understandable and the rest are only as knowledgeable as the company wants them to be. That is.. not at all. Their phones are junk, with some of them broken on arrival. Just stay the hell away from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CRICKET-CELLULAR/internet/CRICKET-CELLULAR-NON-EXISTENT-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-NO-WAY-TO-CONTACT-A-LIVING-PERSON-JUST-1046636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CRICKET CELLULAR