Complaint Review: Capital Credit

• Submitted: Tue, September 19, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, September 19, 2000

• Reported By:St. Paul MN
Capital Credit
20331 Irvine Avenue, Building E3 Santa Ana Heights, California U.S.A.

CAPITAL CREDIT GOLD CARD SCAM

I received an acceptance letter for a gold card from Capital Credit with a limit of $15,000. They said I would receive my card if I sent in my $37 or $44. Unfortunately, I did not think to check this scam out and sent in my $37. When I looked for a phone number, I realized that there was not one listed.

It's a scam!!! Don't send in anything!!! Send a letter to the BBB and the Attorney General's office in your state and in the state of CA.

Mai Vang

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Credit/Santa-Ana-Heights-California-92707-5623/CAPITAL-CREDIT-GOLD-CARD-SCAM-3378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Credit