Complaint Review: Capital Vacations

• Submitted: Fri, October 29, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:Grand Haven Michigan
Capital Vacations
www.capitalvacation.biz , Florida U.S.A.

Capital Vacations ripoff, conniving Capital Vacations Florida

I received a phone call today from Antoinette at Capital Vacations - after getting two call from them yesterday.

I could tell it was a ripoff right away, but I always like to lead these people on, and I did get some information out of her that might help others: www.capitalvacation.biz and 1-888-320-6847 (customer service).

I went to that web site to find out more information, and found spelling errors and grammatical errors - I especially liked the "Kinkos touch" on the page too. The web site did not have any links associated with it nor did it have history of the company.

I politely declined her offer for the free vacation and went on my way - till I thought I would check online for Capital Vacations ripoffs. That's when I came upon this site and thought I would share my information. Hope this can help you?!

Mark
Grand Haven, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2004 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Capital-Vacations/Florida/Capital-Vacations-ripoff-conniving-Capital-Vacations-Florida-115179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Capital Vacations