Complaint Review: Carhop - UAC

• Updated: Sun, July 18, 2010

• Reported By: snv6000 — Des Moines Iowa United States of America
Carhop - UAC

Carhop - UAC Car Hop, UAC, Universal Acceptance Program Screwed me!! Internet

All I have to say is carhop is a RIP OFF!! I fell for their stupid scam! They sold me a junk van!!  It broke down the DAY i bought it!!! I took it in to their shop 3!! every time i got it back it ran as bad or worse than when i took it in! they refuse to pay for a part that from what i was told from all the shops and places i have called should be covered under a warranty that says "internal engine" and now they are threatening to repo it because since i have had to put out of pocket money to fix a vehicle that SHOULD HAVE been in running order when i bought it.. and because my son and i both have serious health problems and our meds are no longer covered under insurance i cant make the payment. Well as far as i am concerned they can take the stupid thing because i cant use it anyway because it is unreliable and unsafe for me and my children! I really cant stand Car hop, UAC, Universal Acceptance Program, or what ever other name they may go by!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2010 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Carhop-UAC/internet/Carhop-UAC-Car-Hop-UAC-Universal-Acceptance-Program-Screwed-me-Internet-624584. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Carhop - UAC