Complaint Review: Checks Unlimited

• Submitted: Sun, March 30, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 30, 2003

• Reported By:Monroe Michigan
Checks Unlimited
PO BOX 19000 Colorado Springs, Colorado U.S.A.

Checks Unlimited,Current deceptive advertising, bait and switch ripoff deceptive company dirty ripoff dogs Colorado Springs Colorado

Purchased checks several times from CURRENT previously and had been fairly treated by company. When it came time to re-order checks I decided to take advantage of one of the many fliers I receive from various other companies.

Unfortunatly I chose Checks Unlimited. After placing my order and paying in full, I received the checks in a couple of weeks, So far okay. 2 months after receiving the checks I receive an additional bill for $48.I immediatly called to find out why I had received the bill, and was told that that Current had changed it's name to Checks Unlimited.

I asked why I wasn't notified that the payment I sent was not sufficient and that there would be additional charges if I proceded with the order.I wsn't given a clear answer, but told them had I known that I would not be a new customer I would have cancelled the order and taken checks from another company.

I just want to get the word out to others BEWARE of the tactics this company uses to cheat you.CURRENT=CHECKS UNLIMITED.

Valerie
Monroe, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2003 08:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Checks-Unlimited/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80935-9000/Checks-UnlimitedCurrent-deceptive-advertising-bait-and-switch-ripoff-deceptive-company-d-51017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Checks Unlimited