Complaint Review: ChexSystems

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Martinsville Indiana
ChexSystems
7805 Hudson Rd,Suite100, Woodbury, Minnesota U.S.A.

ChexSystems Consumerreport Is trying to close my bank account and master card, being harresed by mean person on phone, calling asking for friends or famaily Woodbury Minnesota

Bill collecter calling famialy and friends making rude remarks on phone about me, being harresed over phone saying they know all about me, Trying to get my master card number, and closeing my bank account. Calling late at nite. Is rude to me saying they know every thing about me, SS# and where I live. Just making my life missable by calling anyone I know.

Leathad
Martinsville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ChexSystems/Woodbury-Minnesota-55125/ChexSystems-Consumerreport-Is-trying-to-close-my-bank-account-and-master-card-being-harre-266486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ChexSystems