Complaint Review: Christopher J Kern

2091 N Springdale Rd Cherry Hill, New Jersey USA
  • Phone: 856-489-7894
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Christopher J Kern deflective,rude,liar,disrespectful,uncaring Cherry Hill New Jersey

I went to this attorney because I was refered to him. He talked a good game in the beginning but soon after I started to notice things.Not returning calls, losing papers not explaing things correctly. I had to file chapter 13.Once  he was paid by the trustee he could nt be bothered numerous calls emails were ignored.

To make a long story short after many unanswered calls and emails he finally emailed me and told me to leave within my means. Telling me to overnight him $800.00 before he would continue. He was disrespectful and uncaring. Told me to have have a nice life. Do not go to this man he is money hungry and deceptive!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Christopher-J-Kern/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Christopher-J-Kern-deflectiverudeliardisrespectfuluncaring-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-1114265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Christopher J Kern