Complaint Review: Chunky Glass Pipes

• Reported By: dukendane — kalispell Montana United States of America
Chunky Glass Pipes
4320 196th st SW Ste. B626 Lynnwood, Washington United States of America

Chunky Glass Pipes These guys are a rip off Lynnwood, Washington

I ordered a new pipe from these guys on the 5th of December and paid for the 2 to 3 day shipping for it. I got an email on the 13th saying that the item has shipped, i guess it was 2 to 3 days from the time they decided to ship the item. They sent me a USPS shipping confirmation so i though i was fine and i would get it but would just have to wait a bit longer than i had planned. The tracking number shows that it was picked up but has been in that same status since that day. I tried to call USPS to track it and they have no record of this. I have sent multiple emails and called them many times but they will not get back to me. Funny how they had no problem charging my credit card for the item but just happened to no send it. I will be contacting my bank in the morning to dispute the charge and might also call the local police on them for fraud and theft. I wish i would have came on her before i purchased this item. Don't buy from these guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Chunky-Glass-Pipes/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/Chunky-Glass-Pipes-These-guys-are-a-rip-off-Lynnwood-Washington-811630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Chunky Glass Pipes