• Report: #419009

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Bridgewater New Jersey
Close Out Genius
102 Avenue O Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Closeoutgenius.com - lose Out GeniusAfter confirming order via, owner changed status to 'Backordered' Brooklyn New York

Was very skeptical about this site. Read some reports and exactly what everyone is saying had happened to me. The order went into a 'Confirm Order' status. I had called in and spoke the the same guy that records the auto attendant and greeting. I gave him the confirmation number and he told me the order will now be processed. I started asking a question and realized he had hung up on me. I had immediately checked the status and it has changed to 'Backordered'. The price was too good to be true and so is this place. Stay away, as it's a complete scam. If this were a real business, the owner would have informed the item is backordered. He also clearly felt the point in talking to me further is fruitless, since he was not planning processing anything; therefore hung up on me. I suspect they only sell certain products, so if you see something for a price lower than the competition; do not even bother.

Geekasso
Bridgewater, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Close-Out-Genius/Brooklyn-New-York-11204/Closeoutgeniuscom-lose-Out-GeniusAfter-confirming-order-via-owner-changed-status-to-B-419009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Close Out Genius