Complaint Review: Columbia Telecommunications Group

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:irvine California
Columbia Telecommunications Group
174 Milbar Blvd. Farmingdale, New York U.S.A.

Columbia Telecommunications Group, Inc. sent me a rebate check with NSF(No Money in the account). Rip-off! Farmingdale New York

I purchased a 2-way radio at Fry's electronic with $25.00 rebate from COLUMBIA on Jun-2003, after going back to Fry's and asking for my money on April-2004 I got my $25.00 Rebate check. 2 weeks later the check was returned to me by my bank for NSF (No sufficient funds) and then my bank charged my $15.00 for the returned check. So all together I lost $40.00.

Koory
irvine, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Telecommunications-Group/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/Columbia-Telecommunications-Group-Inc-sent-me-a-rebate-check-with-NSFNo-Money-in-the-ac-90448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Telecommunications Group