Complaint Review: Communications Publishing

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Lavonia Georgia
Communications Publishing
996 Wall Street, Box 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing - Stephen Young Cashed my check for 23.90 never sent "How to receive money from Uncle Sam" Publication New York New York

I sent money to this publisher requesting his book on how to receive money from the government. I sent 23.90 on 8-17-2007. As of today 10-5-2007 I have not received anything from this publisher. I would like my publication or a refund of my money. I was also to get 18 bonus reports. Reports on how to start a business to getting the job of your dreams. This man is a thief and needs to be stopped. Hopefully someone can find him and make him pay.

Michelle
Lavonia, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Communications-Publishing/New-York-New-York-10268/Communications-Publishing-Stephen-Young-Cashed-my-check-for-2390-never-sent-How-to-rec-277290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Communications Publishing