• Report: #420972

• Submitted: Fri, February 06, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Mount Gilead North Carolina
Consumer Financial Advisory Board
18401 Us Highway 19 N, Suite 100 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Financial Advisory Board Phone call Clearwater Florida

I received a phone call today and the man told me what the company had to offer and that it was free. I asked several times what was the catch and how much will this cost me, which he responded, we never charge you for our services. He then transferred me to a manager, Chris Bellamy, to verify information and collect more. First I asked for the company name, which he gave me right away. Then he wanted to verify one of my accounts and asked for the 800 # on the back of my card. So I asked, once again, how much this would cost me, again I was told nothing. So I asked him, "how do you all work for free?" He asked me to hold for a moment and another man, James Riggs got on the phone. I assume, he was the owner by the things he said. Anyhow, he wanted to go through the same spill I had already heard and I stopped him. I asked once again, how do you work for free? He said "we don't work for free". So I asked how much his services cost me and he avoided my question by going back to the spill and trying to get my cc information. So finally I just told him that we are selling our house and that I didn't have a need to pay someone for something I can do myself. I could tell that he was very irritated by the way he exhaled into the phone. I told him to have a nice day and hung up the phone. I then immediately looked up their company and found that they are what I expected them to be. Rip offs.

Mount Gilead, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Financial-Advisory-Board/Clearwater-Florida-33764/Consumer-Financial-Advisory-Board-Phone-call-Clearwater-Florida-420972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Financial Advisory Board