Complaint Review: Consumer Preferred

• Submitted: Fri, July 09, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 09, 2004

• Reported By:Mc Falls Maine
Consumer Preferred
www.cpcard.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Consumer Preferred ripoff took my money and I have not seen anything on return Florida Tampa Florida

I purchase over a phone a credit card where i though I would be gaining credit and build it that way, so i send the payment and I was lie to because the company does not provide anything for their customers. they took my money and i never hear fromm them again. I want to press charges and make sure this fraud stops.

Hansel
Mc Falls, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2004 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Consumer-Preferred/Tampa-Florida-33684/Consumer-Preferred-ripoff-took-my-money-and-I-have-not-seen-anything-on-return-Florida-Tam-98201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Consumer Preferred