Complaint Review: Corinthian college

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Diane Engel — Fremont Nebraska United States of America
Corinthian college

Corinthian college I was lead to belive i was getting grants for school, I am a single mom of four children. They stopped my classes with out notice, for tax information and then proceeded to harass me. I have paid alm , Internet

I started online classes, they led me to believe i was recieving grants. After two classes they stoped my online courses without any warning. I am a single mother wirh four children. I have sinced paid back 4000.00 and they continue to harass me!!!!! I'm so upset!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Corinthian-college/internet/Corinthian-college-I-was-lead-to-belive-i-was-getting-grants-for-school-I-am-a-single-mo-992927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Corinthian college