Complaint Review: CyberPowerPC

• Submitted: Fri, April 15, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Lamava — Blaine Minnesota United States of America
5175 Commerce Drive Baldwin Park, California United States of America

CyberPowerPC CyberPower Inc Send me wrong Drive disks and will not return phone calls or emails Baldwin Park, California

I purchased a notebook from CyberPowerPC, after being refer ther by a friend.  It came was Vista but I decide to pay extra to have the OS Windows XP Professional.

I decided to to a Windows re-install at which point I found that the Drive CD was for the Vista and they sent me no Vista CD so I could not install the IEEE and other drivers, five in all.

I went to the website and filled out there email form, to which they sent me the link for the Windows XP version of the motherboard.  I replaied back telling them this was not my problem it was the 5 drivers not installed in the "other" area of my Device Manager.

I have emailed them two more times and left 3 phone messages, all of which have not been answered.

By California law since the OS, in this case Vista, is in the price of the PC, that disk must be including when it is shipped.  I was to also recieve the Windows XP Pro I paid extra for.

But what I got was the Vista Driver CD and the Windows XP CD will not work together.

So my next call is to the California Atty Generals Office to see what assisants they can offer me becuase of CyberPowerPC's withholding the items I paid for.

www. //oag.ca.gov/consumers           800-322-3360
Attorney General's Office
California Dept Of Justice
Attn: Public Inquiry Unit
PO Box 944255
Sacramento, CA 94244-2550

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberPowerPC/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/CyberPowerPC-CyberPower-Inc-Send-me-wrong-Drive-disks-and-will-not-return-phone-calls-or-e-717900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberPowerPC