Complaint Review: DSS INC.

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Gail — Little Elm Texas
DSS INC.
PO Box 1949, Pilot Point, Texas USA

DSS INC. Magazine Subscription Service Pilot Point Texas

Dss Inc.  uses students to go door to door to sell magazine subscriptions on the premise that the more they sell, they will get to go to a camp for free.  I asked the young girl for a subscription to Christianity Today for $45.00 and wrote her a check.  The order form says allow 90 to 120 for delivery.  That was on Sept. 21, 2011 and have yet to receive my order, nor have I been able to get a response from them in any way to get my money back.  My customer copy order # 423351 that she was so happy to get from me, that she even said a prayer with me after the loss of my husband, which compounds my upset with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-INC/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/DSS-INC-Magazine-Subscription-Service-Pilot-Point-Texas-1066371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS INC.