Complaint Review: DVDAvenue.tv

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Pollocksville North Carolina
Internet Canada

DVDAvenue.com - DVDAvenue.tv , Low Quality TV Broadcast Recordings! Ships "home made" DVDs, commercial breaks and error ridden DVDs ??? Internet, Canada...Florida?

I shoulda went with my instict on this purchace. I shoulda came here and dug some dirt on DVD Avenue...but I didn't & got screwed! Truth is, some of these shows are NOT available on DVD (as of yet) and these guys are the only game in town!

Over half of our DVDs didn't play on the DVD player and when I went to play them (or burn then onto) the computer, I got too many errors to use them at all.
Will I bother to get my $100 back? No. Not worth the trouble. But to those that say the place has been shut down....NOT! I'm afraid they're still shipping DVDs out to the unsuspecting public.
Big Rip-Off!
I feel lucky that I even recieved my DVDs. (some didn't)

Pollocksville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDAvenuetv/internet/DVDAvenuecom-DVDAvenuetv-Low-Quality-TV-Broadcast-Recordings-Ships-home-made-DVDs-339058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDAvenue.tv