Complaint Review: Debit Relief USA

• Submitted: Tue, August 11, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, August 12, 2009

• Reported By:PORTERVILLE California
Debit Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd Suite 105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debit Relief USA Deceived Addison Texas

* : Contact a lawyer

My wife and I are both in our seventies. We were clients of Debit Relief USA starting in Jan. 2007. Our program length was to be 48 months and we would be debit free. They starting deducting a monthly payment and a program fee of 39.95 from our checking account.

In May of 2008 they said a settlement was made for one of our debits, but we have not received any confirmation that it was actually made. They also charged us a settlment fee of $540.81 on top of the monthly program fee. Nothing was said about any settlement fees when we began this program.

As of now we have paid in $11,764. We have tried to contact them but there is a recording that they are in bankruptcy and no longer in business.

What do we do now!

Richard
PORTERVILLE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2009 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debit-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debit-Relief-USA-Deceived-Addison-Texas-478564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debit Relief USA

#1

Contact a lawyer

AUTHOR: Nc - (U.S.A.)

If I were you, I would contact a lawyer or the attorney general. I would also talk to my bank. They should be able to give you advice or steer you in the right direction.
Good luck