Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2008

• Reported By:Roseville California
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Road Suite 105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA TOOK OVER A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR THEMSELVES - NEVER HELPED ME ONE BIT Addison Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service

DO NOT do business with Debt Relief USA - they will RIP YOU OFF!

This company said they would resolve my credit issues. They offered to act on my behalf and in my best interests. I signed a contract for them to represent me and help me settle with my creditors. My total debt is a little over $8,000.

In nine months, Debt Relief USA has collected $1163.55 dollars from me. Right now, only $144 is set aside to go toward my debt elimination and they have kept $1019.55 for themselves in the form of "fees."

Since signing with them in November, 2006, Debt Relief USA has never returned my calls or answered my questions in a timely manner. After leaving numerous messages, I would finally get in touch with my contact, who claims to have never received any of my messages from Customer Service. Their Customer Service, along with their Debt Relief service, is non-existent.

On July 2nd, a lawsuit was filed against me in Placer County Court by one of my creditors - I was served papers in August. While spending nine months lining their pockets with my money, Debt Relief has never done anything with my creditors to reach any settlement agreement and they will not work on my behalf in this lawsuit. I am on my own.

I have demanded a full refund from Debt Relief USA.

DO NOT do business with Debt Relief USA - they will RIP YOU OFF!

Melanie
Roseville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2007 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-TOOK-OVER-A-THOUSAND-DOLLARS-FOR-THEMSELVES-NEVER-HELPED-ME-ONE-BIT-Addi-270264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA

Customer Service

AUTHOR: Debt Relief Usa - (U.S.A.)

Your comment stating that noone ever called you back for client services is simply untrue. We have numerous notations requarding conversations between you and one of our client service agents.

The success of the program relies on the clients ability to complete the program.
You joined our program for 42 mths and cancelled after 9mths.
This is clearly not enough time for the program to work as it should.

The client service agreement clearly states there is no refund of the admin fee after 7 day of receipt of the agreement. You did sign and agree to this voluntarily and did mail the signed agreement back to us.

Should you require any further clarification reguarding your account please do not hesitate to contact us.