Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Reported By: Bethann — Peoria Arizona
Direct TV
Nationwide USA

Direct TV Direct TV Rip-off Peoria, Arizona Nationwide

Please do not use Direct TV! They lie about the costs related to the service. Paid over $1128.00 more than I agreed over 24 months. I have finally ended my two year agreement and severed the relationship, upon returning the equipment the company is now contacting me for an additonal $194.00. RUN from this company, not reputable! They do not honor anything they say. Paid over $2000 for basic tv over 2 years, this is twice what I paid my previous provider. I had left them thinking I would save a few dollars during some tough times. HUGE mistake.

I am trying to help insure that other people do not make the same mistake that I made. Please stay away from Direct TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/nationwide/Direct-TV-Direct-TV-Rip-off-Peoria-Arizona-Nationwide-1138824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV