• Report: #1171935

• Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Dish Network Liars Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Ken Needs To Get His Own Place

*Consumer Comment: The Dish contract does NOT have ANY agreement to grant customers "extensions"..

Dish Network hire liars. My bill is due on the 22 and I called on the 11 of the month to have an extension applied to my account. The customer service rep stated he got me taken care of and not to worry. So on the 23 my service was disconnected so when I called Dish the forst rep stated I see where you called on the 11 and stated she could not help me so I asked for the supervisor so Laura a supervisor comes on and states I dont see where you called  ( mind you the frst rep stated I see where you called on the 11). I stated to pulll evey phone record from where i called in the last two month and Laura stated we can not do that . Bottm line they are liars and they made restore fees off me when they clearly knew i called in for an extension Dish is a rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dish-Network/nationwide/Dish-Network-Liars-Nationwide-1171935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dish Network

Ken Needs To Get His Own Place

AUTHOR: Rusty Nail - ()

To   "KEN"

I See Your Ken Name All over Rip off  & You Allways take The companys Side, But you say you don't work for them, but you take their side?

My Guess is that you are in your late 30s-40s & still live with your Mother & Don't WORK!.

You say you have dish & have Never ask for an extension?...I would say your Mom has never ask for one !

So Grow up "KEN" & Get Your own place,  get a job & let your Mom Live out her Last Years without a big Over Grown Mooch  Leaching off her, Maybe you could really get a JOB for Dish Network??, But to Even "WORK" for  a Company Like DISH  you would Need to get that Alcohol & Drug problem under control that you shirley Have.

So At least TRY......

The Dish contract does NOT have ANY agreement to grant customers "extensions"..

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

If you are unable to pay on time, perhaps you have too much service for your income.  They really didn't rip you off.

Nope, I don't work for them and NEVER have.  I use their service and find it mostly satisfactory, however, I've never paid late or asked to pay late.  Maybe that's the difference.