Complaint Review: Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Addison Texas
Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers
11088 Millpark Drive, Suite 136 Maryland Heights, Montana U.S.A.

Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers Never sent the costumes I ordered Maryland Heights Montana

I ordered seven items from Doxy Intimates at the end of September. My credit card was charged immediately. Around the fifteenth of October, I received five of the pieces. The other two were not shipped.
I expected them to arrive in the next few days.

Almost ten weeks later, I have received no emails, phone calls, or other correspondance about my items. After countless attempts to resolve the matter, I disputed the amount of the items I did not receive through my bank.
Now when I check my order status online, it says the order was rejected. I still have not received any explanation about what happened and what this company plans to do about it.

I ordered five costumes as well as accessories for my friends and I, and was forced to spend way more to replace them at the last minute from local Halloween stores. I ended up spending about twice as much for each costume and had already paid for the original ones. This is the worst example of customer service I have ever seen and would like someone to contact me and make it right.

My next step will be to contact the BBB and report them. This is a perfect example of credit card fraud as well as theft. Luckily my husband is police officer and can help me to proceed from here.

Andrea
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothiers/Maryland-Heights-Montana-63043/Doxy-Intimates-MJR-Clothiers-Never-sent-the-costumes-I-ordered-Maryland-Heights-Montana-397926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Doxy Intimates MJR Clothiers