Complaint Review: EDP Reporting

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Prospect Ohio
EDP Reporting
Valley Village, California U.S.A.

EDP Reporting How Do They Do It? Valley Village California

I too have been victimized by EDP reporting and the other names they go by. They are slick. They list the debits as a loan payment so I can not have them credited back to me. I tried to call EDP, but like others was not able to speak with a live person. I have however frozen my account so EDP or any of the other companies they go by can not access anymore of my funds. I am getting back from my bank The original check they got me for.

Prospect, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EDP-Reporting/Valley-Village-California/EDP-Reporting-How-Do-They-Do-It-Valley-Village-California-355316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EDP Reporting