Complaint Review: ETourandTravel

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 08, 2005

• Reported By:Grand Rapids Michigan
ETourandTravel
eTourandTravel.com Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

ETourandTravel RIPOFF Con artists, scammers, try to get your credit card info by dangling trip to Universal Studios Orlando in front of your nose! BEWARE your BUTT will be BITTEN! Orlando Florida

I downloaded agame for my 7 year old son & suddenly am getting bombarded with all these things I have "won" or "qualified" for!! eTourandTravel, Inc, called my cell phone!! I was told I have been "chosen" for this great vacation package worth 5,000 & all I had to pay was $398 & give them 60-90 min. of my time while in Florida to tour a new hotel & listen to a presentation. This Con Artist on the phone kept telling me what a great deal it is, & insisted on getting my credit card info, I told the con lady to mail me something so I knew it wasn't a scam, she then said this offer was only for a limited time so she would need my info to hold my package until I could verify that this is a legit offer, I told her no way, & asked HER if SHE would give just any ol' person that kind of info over the phone, she hesitated & stammered & admited that she would not. I told her send me verification & to have a nice day!!

Jolinda
Grand Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2005 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ETourandTravel/Orlando-Florida/ETourandTravel-RIPOFF-Con-artists-scammers-try-to-get-your-credit-card-info-by-dangling-167324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ETourandTravel